Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Friday 26 February 2016

Virtual Reality, 3D Movies And Cheap 3D Headsets - Part 3 Without Glasses


In my fixed1t youtube video:

How To Watch 3D Side By Side Movies Without A Google Headset

I showed how to watch side-by-side SBS Youtube videos without 3D glasses or headsets.  Below is a picture frame from the videos and below that a link to the youtube video I used, and below that a link to my test video instructions.




Below is the link to my test video instructions


#fixed1tFUTUREtech

1 comment:

  1. I was demonstrating this 'no 3D headset required' technique this evening two some disable kids and their carers and realised shortly after doing the first demo, that my brain had learned how to position my eyes so that I could see the 3D video without the need for the paper. The kids and carers confirmed this. #fixed1tRESEARCHtips

    ReplyDelete

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm