Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Sunday 7 February 2016

AIBO Repair 3 : GOLD ERS-210 Part 2 - No More Jitters fixed1t fix

Hi I got and the did the fix, it was at little more straight forward this time as I had a better understanding of the AIBO ERS-210 leg anatomy so I could do things with the constant fear of breaking some part that I would have to manufacture if I broke it.

AIBO Repair 3 : GOLD ERS-210 Part 2 - No More Jitters fixed1t fix
This is the 3rd AIBO I am repaired and as there are no AIBO repair people in the UK but with apprenticeship help from WOLFBOB in the USA, and things are going well.  I'm planning to do a head repair in the next week and then refurb some batteries.  #fixed1tAIBOrepair

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm