Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Saturday 6 February 2016

AIBO Repair 3 : GOLD ERS-210 Part 1 - Jitters

This AIBO ERS-210 Robot Dog is the brother of the Blue AIBO ERS-210 I recently fixed.  Sadly it is in poor shape, in this video I switch him on to observe the faults and behaviours that will help me understand what is wrong with it.

These are not dumb 'Remote Controlled' robot toys, these are independent thinking machines which interact with their environment and react independently to it. They are also very cute and affectionate.

#fixed1tAIBOrepairs

\

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm