Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Sunday 16 October 2022

AI Humanoid Robot Comedian NAO Poppy Telling Jokes Part 1

 

This is my  @FIXED1T  AI Humanoid Robot NAO Poppy playing at being a comedian and telling me a couple of jokes, this is part 1 and there will hopefully be many more. I've also decided to to allow subscribers to leave jokes in the video comments which they would like NAO to perform so that they can show family and friends video of an AI Robot telling their jokes. Please don't send any copyright material, I don't want people making demands for royalties or having to remove the video due to claims just for NAO telling a joke LOL But NAO will give the sender a shout out before he does the joke to say who sent it in and thanks at the end of the jokes. This is supposed to be light fun, so keep it clean, unoffensive and hopefully funny ;-) Malcolm aka  @FIXED1T  Manager NAO Poppy Robot Comedian LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm