Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Saturday 19 February 2022

Amazing MechRC Humanoid Robot Emote In My Shower

 

This is my aging Amazing MechRC Humanoid Robot Emote In My Shower doing his really cool demo dance. Although very few of these robots were released in 2009 I'm fortunate to have two. I've had to replacing the battery or should I say mod the battery connectors as like all LiPo batteries his batteries were dying and swelling dangerously WARNING: Never charge a Poly (silver bag) battery if its puffed up and swollen as they can and do exploded. Like the science lab sodium experiments we did a school. This robot is in amazing condition working perfectly as you can see. Don't forget to subscribe and check out my amazing Robots In The Shower playlist for more great robots. Malcolm aka  @FIXED1T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm