Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Tuesday 1 March 2016

Virtual Reality, 3D Movies And Cheap 3D Headsets - Part 5 DESTEK 3D Unboxing

Hi,
In my last 3D VR blog entry

Virtual Reality, 3D Movies And Cheap 3D Headsets - Part 4 Fixed Focus Plastic

I mentioned in Part 4 I had received a 3D VR Headset for Christmas and rather than it being a cheap cardboard headset it was a decent quality headset.  I was so impressed with it I've made a unboxing video, please take time to watch it and share it.



This DESTEK 3D Headset is a good low cost, low end headset, they sell in on Amazon



My only criticisms of the DESTEK 3D VR headset are:

It appears to have fresnel type lenses, which I suppose give it its 20/20 vision profile.
They are only for people who do not have to wear reading glasses
They are not for people who do not need reading contact lenses

Other than that they are a great introductory unit into 3D VR side-by-side 3D video viewing, and its flip opening and padded phone panel, means the phone doesn't start slipping around as you do.


In part 6 of this series, I will be reviewing the 3D VR headset I went out and purchased after deciding I found the total emersion of 3D watching relaxing and fun.



#fixed1tFUTUREtech




No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm