Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Wednesday 23 March 2016

Alderbaran Autonomous Humanoid NAO ROBOT eBay Purchase Unboxing

This video is about Unboxing my Second User Humanoid Aldebaran Autonomous Intelligent NAO ROBOT which I purchased from eBay. I provide support for kids on the Autistic Spectrum with communication difficulties and these robots are a perfect tool to provide none threatening communcations. This also provides access to another branch of my private research into Artificial Intelligence, Knowledge Based Systems, Knowledge Based Engineering, Robotics and electronics. They say you can't teach an old dog new tricks... it may be true,, but an old dog can definitely learn new tricks for himself and keep the old grey cells alive. As They Say Use IT Or Lose It ;-)


#fixed1tNAOrobot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm