Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Thursday 24 March 2016

Teen Looking For Work In Robotics

If I were young and unemployed but interested in computing I wouldn't waste my money on a cheap car, I'd buy a second hand high tech robot like NAO


and join the now FREE Alderbaran developers group and learn to program it in Choregraphe and PYTHON and then look for a robotics programming job.

There would be nothing better at interview than taking your robot along and demonstrating your programming talents, work ethic and determination.

One on sale on Ebay now, click here for my previous blog entry

#fixed1tROBOTS

1 comment:

  1. Just realise this NAO on rBay is cheaper than I paid... LOL

    ReplyDelete

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm