Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Tuesday 22 June 2021

Unboxing Living AI EMO AI Desktop Pet Part 2 Setup

This is Part 2 of a video I made of my Unboxing A Rare Living.AI EMO Desktop Pet Robot - Part 1 Almost hourly there are new Kickstarters prophesying the last AI intelligent robot and a friend told me about EMO and how he was thinking of investing in the company through kickstarter to get an EMO AI Desktop Pet. By the time I looked at the website Living.AI had achieved their financial goals and although they had nothing ready to ship they had Special Deals available, so I opted in. Its been months and months but despite the pandemic they have begun shipping EMO but being in the UK I was not expecting to receive EMO AI Desktop Pet before the last quarter of 2021. But an innocuous parcel arrived today from China and as I started to undo it I realised it was EMO so decided to video the unboxing. In this Part 1, I unboxed my EMO AI Desktop Pet and his extras here is the link: In this Part 2 I will charge him up and waken him to my crazy world. I plan to do part 3, testing all the App functionality on my iPhone and part 4 doing the same with my Nexus android phone so make sure you subscribe. Malcolm aka @FIXED1T #Unboxing #ASMR #AMSR #fixed1tROBOTrepairs #fixed1tAIrobots #toyREPAIRshed #fixed1t

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm