Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Thursday 12 January 2017

Second Sony AIBO 210 From South Korea Has Neck Damaged In Transit

I'm having real difficulties getting a working Sony AIBO delivered without it being damaged by the shipping company,  the first ERS-210 I bought had a broken neck and various other problems, this one was working when the seller made his YouTube Video, but broken by the time it arrived at my home.



I need to develop the knowledge to fix these ASAP as there are very few people who do it and nobody in the UK.  If you previously repaired these and live in the UK I love to speak with you.

Regards Malcolm (aka fixed1t)

#fixed1tAIBOrepairs #fixed1tGREATrobots


No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm