Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Monday 18 April 2016

Tiny Robot Playing With MAGNEXT iCOASTER

This video came about after 2.5 year old Oliver, his mum Katya and I had finished playing with his favourite toy, my MAGNEXT iCOASTER. He only gets to build and play with it supervised.  But he was concerned that Tiny Robot would sneak up and play with it when he wasn't here.  So his geeky Uncle fixed1t arranged for Tiny Robot to sneak in and Play With MAGNEXT iCOASTER.  Oliver will love the video. :-)



Sadly after making this video, the Tiny Robot, a Mini Robosapien was involved in a Dogging Incident with my dog Bree a 3 year old Lurcher ( saluki and greyhound cross)




#geekyUNCLEfixed1t

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm