Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Monday 5 April 2021

Unboxing Video #fixed1t ebay Purchase Fail

Unboxing An ebay Purchase I like to think I'm pretty tech savvy not easily misled, well not too often anyway. But when I ordered a small Star Wars Sphere BB-8 Bot from ebay I realised that something may be wrong when a large box arrived. But as Amazon et al have sent me a huge box with a single memory stick in it before now. The BB-8 was bought late at night in the early hours, what could possibly go wrong. Malcolm aka  @FIXED1T  #fixed1tUNBOXINGvideos #unboxingvideos #fixed1t

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm