Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Tuesday 20 August 2019

My #CityEasy Chinese Humanoid Robot Bobi 1 Who Needs A Reset

This video is about My CityEasy Chinese Humanoid Robot Bobi 1 Who Needs A Reset



#fixed1tROBOTS



I Purchased This CityEasy 'Bobi Bobi' or 'Bobi 1' Chinese Humanoid AI Talking Robot From eBay And To Start With He Was Working Great.



Then He Received A Message In His Inbox Saying He Needed To Be Updated And To Update Him.



I Did, But Now He No Longer Wakes Up When I Say 'Bobi Bobi' And His Voice Recognition No Longer Works With More Than A Few Words.



Is There Anybody Out There Who Speaks Chinese And Could Help Me By Contacting CityEasy At:



http://www.manbu.cc/en/index.php?id=1870



Showing Them This Video, And Obtaining From The link and instructions to a File To Reset Bobi 1 Or Update Bobi 1 So He Once Again Responds To English.



I Hope Somebody Can Help Me And Bobi Bobi



Regards Malcolm aka #fixed1t @fixed1t




No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm