Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Friday 12 August 2016

Infant Oliver Chatting With His NAO Robot Friend In 3D Part 2

This video is about Infant Oliver Chatting With His NAO Robot Friend In 3D Part 2

fixed1t Virtual Reality 3D A New 3D VR Video From fixed1t Using My JVC Everio Dual Lens 3D GS0TD1-17

As a child I watched TOBOR THE GREAT and dreamed of having and wanted a robot friend. Now for Oliver my NAO Robot, NAO-SAN is a reality and such that friend. As he has none of the discriminatory biases and prejudices to NAO-SAN he is happy and relaxed to chat with him.  I'm working on speech to text for NAO-SAN so I can remotely carry out a conversation with which ever 'special needs' child I'm working with.

This is side-by-side 3D Google Cardboard



#fixed1tNAOrobot


No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm